ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Biggest IDIOTS in the Stockton area Sikh community



These two, plus another{no picture} are the biggest idiots in the Stockton area Sikh community. They are charge with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon after shooting 6 fellow Sikhs at Sansar Indian restraunt on Sunday night at 11:30p.m.
Now when I go about my business people will look at me as if I have the same tendencies as these stupid Manmukhs. These two definintly do not deserve to wear a crown of spirituality or in other words a sacred turban. They really hurt the image of Sikhs in this area. Right as we are making progress in educating people about Sikhism, these selfish and childish men destroy the whole outlook to the public about the peaceful religion of Sikhism. Now it will take a whole lot of effort and setting a perfect example of how these 2 plus another are the only people who cant control anger.
The president of the Stockton Gurdwara said these 3 men only come to the Gurdwara maybe once a year. All this has to do will drinking alcohol and a push match that started at a Punjabi festival/Kabbadi,soccer tournament and these Manmukh were mad and jealous while on drugs and had been drinking. I NOW CONDEMN ANY SIKH WHO DRINKS ANY TYPE OF ALCOHOL OR USES ANYTYPE OF DRUGS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MESS UP ALL THAT THE GURSIKHS HAVE ACCOMPLISHED. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GURUS WORD AND THEM DRINKING ALCOHOL TO ME IS LIKE POURING ALCOHOL ON SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB WHILE DISRESPECTING GURU IN OTHER WAYS. I BELIEVE ANYONE WHO ALTERS THEIR STATE OF MIND OTHER THAN FROM GURBANI AND SIMRAN ARE PUTTING A BIG HOLE IN THE SIKH RELIGION.THEY SHOULD NOT EVER ASK GURUJI FOR BLESSINGS BY MATHA TECKNA BECAUSE THEY DILUTE ANY BLESSINGS BY DRINKING AND DOING DRUGS. THEY CAN JUSTIFY NOT FOLLOWING THE GURUS HUKAM BY MANY MEANS AND DRINKING AND DRUGS IS JUST A TINY WAY THEY DISRESPECT THE SANCTITY OF THE GURDWARA. THEY FORGET THAT ALL EYES ARE ON THE KHALSA, AND THATS ONE REASON WHY THE DONT WANT TO WEAR A TURBAN AND 5KS, BECAUSE THEN THEY CAN BUY ALCOHOL AND DONT HAVE TO WATCH THEIR BACK OR SURROUNDINGS TO MAKE SURE A GURSIKH ISNT WATCHING.

IN MY OPINION IF YOU DRINK OR DO DRUGS THEN YOU FORFEIT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SIKHI OR THE GURUS.

WOULD YOU STOP DOING DRUGS OR STOP DRINKING IF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI ASKED YOU PERSONALLY?
GURU GRANTH SAHIB SAYS DONT ALTER YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS BUT WITH THE SHABAD.

THESE MEN DONT EVEN REALIZE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OTHER THAN THEIR CRIMES. THEY HAVE COMMITTED SPIRITUAL CRIMES AGAINST THE WHOLE OF SIKHI AND ESPECIALLY WITH MY AREA SIKHS. I JUST HOPE NO OLDER GURSIKHS GET HURT OUT OF THESE INFIDELS CRIMES. PEOPLE ALREADY ARE RACIST AND PREJUDICE AGAINST US SIKHS WITH TURBANS AND BEARDS.

I had a nightmare last night that I shaved my face bald and when I awoke I felt my face and was so thankful that it was just a dream. I cant explain what I felt to be fortunate enough to be a Sikh of the Guru. I couldnt breathe one breath without it. So why do many not care about being a Khalsa? It brings me pain to know many dont want to prove to the world that they have dedicated their worm of a body and mind to Sikhi. To me Sikhi is worth way more than my life ever could be.

Please dont do anything which makes the Khalsa Panth look bad in anyway, shape or form. Please remember the GurSikhs who strengthen Sikhi. Remember that society looks for anything to use against Sikhs. They sit their and wait to pounce on us like a wolf waiting above a rabbits den. We are the Khalsa and in the end we will prosper.
SatNam
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Sunday, May 28, 2006