ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Eclipse of the Government in India

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4077701302109830386&q=battle+sikh&pl=true
I came across this very sad movie about the 1984 widows. It is 37:26min long but worth the time. At first it is a couple min of pictures and quotes but then get to interviews. Very few mins is in punjabi but then a Sikh who speaks English is talking. Towards the end are Punjabi widows with sub-titles speaking of the horrific things they had to bear.It is very sad what many Sikh Kaurs went through. It makes me sick to know that Hindus in India are so savage, and cruel besides being disqusting. There are for sure many many that are still alive that murdered and raped many Sikhs and feel no shame.
I have no job, money or resources but have an idea that I wish to be able to partake of. I would like to have some type of organization to collect money and distribute to these people who have had there life completely humiliated and torn to pieces. I know no amount of money can earase the worst kind of memory about what happened to them, but even though I have no income I still feel rich compared to these poor Sikhs basically stuck in India with no place to go and no one to turn to as a human moral stand point. Most of these women have had their life completely flipped upside down and have no way of fixxing it. I know that if a fund was set-up from a couple dollars donated from the American Sikhs, it would go a long way in India. It would be a huge band-aid to help stop the bleeding of these peoples minds. Also it would help them to have a memorial which they could go to and see their loved ones name on a giant plaque like our Vietnam War memorials etc. Its not like a cemetary but a comfort to those people to show that the rest of the world remembers and care about them and that still technically wouldnt be enough but the most we as the Khalsa Panth can do to show that we will take care of them and treat them as our very own family. I know I havent gone through anything even remotely close to this and I know if it happened to anyone in my family I would be there to help. So not to do anything about this would be selfish. So if we can get together to somehow try to mend these wounds together it would make the Khalsa Panth much stronger to show that this will not happen again without any foriegn to India Sikhs also taking a stand against this injustice. I was only 2 years young in 84 but if something like that happened again I would love to lay down my life in order to put up resistance against the tyrant hindus in that region of India.
If you believe in this Fund project email me at PritamSingh@comcast.net and we can form agroup to either pass this idea to a group that can make this a reality or establish enough people together to start a project to help shape the future of how the Sikhs are united in helping lick the wounds, because there wounds are our wounds. Please if you can help these people in anyway, help me help them. SatNam
BOLE SO NIHALLLLLLLLL! SAT SRI AKALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru JI ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Saturday, April 29, 2006