ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Someone asked how did you get that name GOMBESA

http://www.acep.co.za// Heres a link for research if you want to further.
When I was in an African musical group they called me" Gombesa".Its an African nick name for the "Coelacanth."It is considered a living fossil or living dinosaur.As I do, it has very blue eyes.It was supposed to be extinct until 1938 it was rediscovered by some African fishermen and from the start was somewhat of a spectical and considered very ugly other than the eyes which have some sort of spiritual power.
While in the water it actually walks forward and backwards unlike fish that swim.The unique tail is there like a cheetahs tail, for balance not thrust.Before 1938 they only had fossil of it that date back to the dinosaurs.Nothing in the world compares to it. They say anything with legs has evolved from this fish, But Waheguru made Humans as human form so I believe some animals over millions of years have evolved from it as the human brain has evolved into contemplating GOD.
Very recently there were only scientific speciemens of it but now there are pictures as well as live video of it. They have recently caught 17 but are die-sected for reasearch of it, they think it might have capabilities of curing diseases or cancer, etc.
It doesn't survive in captivity, just as I won't.So they can only go in the ocean to study it{by letting it be, in order to learn from it, again as I }At first I was thinking they didn't like me for that label but its really a blessing they saw similar parables to compare to me and my attitude and way of living{sort of solitaire} They call me every once in a while to see me but my customs are different,a.e, doing nitnem at certain times,Tying turban instead of showing my unshorn hair and I don't want them to think I'm disrespecting what I used to do and what they do and think.Super high respect things.So I just talk on the phone but lately they have been bugging me to go see them. Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Thursday, March 16, 2006