ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Sacrifice from our SIKH family

Dont ever forget these selfless sacrifices for you!!!!!!!
Have the courage of these men and nothing can bring you down.Bills, hard times,life keeps going regardless of your tiny problems.




I thank anyone with there courage,and God bless all.{Sarbat da bhalla}
I stayed the night at the local Gurdwara last night at the feet of the GURUS SUKH ASAN{thanx for the support Baba Harnam Singh Ji}I was in a struggle with jessica about sikhi, but through the will of God it has made her and my love stronger and she understands that sikhi is my fuel and inspiration. I am for sure not trying to make her do anything she doesn't want to.I even give her the option to make a decision for me,thats making her more than just equal.Some people think sikh women are forced things and thats not true.They are equal to man they just have a [wo] before there discripted human title.
Think of them as your more than blood brothers cause they are.You have the same blood as them regardless of your race.
They sacrificed their very lives for you to be able to be sikh.Dont EVER look over them and remember them in your prayers. Remember you get to wake up everyday in peace because of your sikh brothers, and these are a miniscule fraction of them not including people from our age and time! Love. I dont like to see so much pain.So much wasted,and this moment keeps slipping away. I love you all.Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Monday, March 13, 2006