ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Lodi Gurdwara { the one I attend locally in my area }



Some racist spray painted remarks that were put on Gurdwara grounds last October. There was a whole lot more spead around the property but thats the only pic I will alow to be seen. The rest is really vulgar. Im a white Sikh and I am embarassed when people say white pride. They should say racist oakball redneck pride and then would be direct more towards the people who think and write these things.The police took 2 days to finally arive and write a couple things on a notepad but really didnt do anything about it. That gives me Law inforcment resentment in this area.If someone said a Sikh is on my property and wont leave they would probably poke around the corner of the house and arrest us{guilty until proven innocent} because they were already waiting for us so before they even called they would have already been there waiting.{{That was made up at the end so dont think that part really happened but it makes you think for a moment}}

In the pic is Granthi Baba Harnam Singh Ji who gave me my first Nitnem Gutka and has taught me alot. I teach him english and he trades me Punjabi and Gurdwara protocol.The first time I go to India will be with him next year. He even allowed me to live at the Gurdwara for a while when I was having some family problems.Now everything is back to the norm. I was going to be the spokesperson on the news about this incident but I got really really ill for some reason.{I know that was Gods will}[ I wasnt supposed to go on the news that day for some reason]I hated being that sick at the time but I will thank Waheguru for stiking me down that day]

SatNam

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Wednesday, May 03, 2006