ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Please add myneice and daughter to your Ardas, please.



My niece McKayla who was born on Viasakhi this year has been taken to the hospital because she has been having siezures. I hope shes allright and doesnt have any complications. Please add her sweet soul towards the end of your Ardas. I feel bad for my brother and his wife for any grief they are experiencing. I wrote a song on the Sitar in the mood I would feel if I was at the hospital with them. It sounds sad but at the sametime has hope , love and future added to it. Also my daughter has a kidney infection and May 24th we have an appointment to have a bunch more tests performed to find the problem and solution. Also I ask if you add my daughter Kaylin towards the end of your Ardas, please.

I know whatever Waheguru has planned for these two precious souls is the best and only way. I just hope its painless to them both. My heart can take it but her mother tries to bear this weight and barely hangs on. I just hope my sister-in-law and my brothers faith will allow them to bear this. Please stay in Chardi Kala with any type of problem that you are faced with.

SAtNam

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Wednesday, May 10, 2006