ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Kaylin Skye Kaur



Heres my baby girl Kaylin{Pain in the butt}Skye Kaur. She will be One year old on June 12th, 2006. Time has gone by so fast. We are going to have her birthday in Lodi at a place with a bunch of blow up jumpers and toys. There will be about 80 people there. That is alot of people to buy party favors and pizza for but its my baby princesses first birthday so Id rent the white house if I could. She was wearing a turban for about an hour but she got tired of it so she took it off. She looked so cute wearing it. I put on her an orange Dastar. Orange is my favorite color and was one of my first words except I called it "puo-puo". I knew it was orange but I called it purple. I have video of me saying that when I was one. My mom made my brother take care of me and he was only 3 at the time. Thats crazy to think he did everything my mom shouldve, besides change my diapers. Which now that Kaylin eats more solid foods isnt no joke. pheeeewy.

Checkout my other blog at khalsasahib.blogspot.com

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Friday, June 02, 2006