ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Satnam Siri Waheguru Jio
links to this post >

Brave Khalsa Warriors

I am constantly reminding myself of how blessed I am to be a Sikh of the Guru and am thankful for all the Khalsa Wariors that gave up their lives and showed the bravest of Kaurage in order for Sikhi to still thrive as it is today. I hope that people stop and think about what they fought for before they carry on beadbi of the Guru and of the Gurdwaras. Lately Ive been hearing of too many Gurdwaras disrespecting the Guru and the Gurus house. Even the slightest beadbi is a huge deal. I cant understand why some comitee members dont fully respect the sanctity of Gurdwaras. I could go on for a very long time on this subject but instead I would again remind people of why Shaheedees gave their lives. They did because someone or some force disrespected the Gurdwaras or the Gurus people etc, and they were the first line of defence. They protected the people in anyway suppressed and we as Sikhs of the modern day should feel the same as the Sikhs of old did about the same issues.

SatNam

DegTeg Fateh!

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

by Pritam Singh Khalsa @ Thursday, July 13, 2006